Quote of the Week

"And I know, O Lord, that thou hast all power, and can do whatsoever thou wilt for the benefit of man; therefore touch these stones, O Lord, with thy finger, and prepare them that they may shine forth in darkness. . . that we may have light while we shall cross the sea."
~Ether 3:4~

Dec 13, 2012

THE BIG NEWS!!

Well, i guess it's about time i started this up again. It's been soooooo long!! Since the last time i wrote, i've had another fabulous semester at Snow College, planned a few more dances for the Institute, graduated, and spent the summer as a Program Director at one of my favorite places on earth: Brighton LDS Girls Camp.ill  have to do a more in depth post on brighton because theres no way i could do it justice here. I can't believe how the experiences of this last year have changed me, and i wouldnt have it any other way.

The big news thats getting me going again is my mission call!! After a long application process and being passed up by many friends,  my call was in the mail back to me less than a week after we sent my application! I had to wait all day to open it so everyone could be there. pretty sure it was the slowest day at work EVER!! i finally got home around 10 and immediately opened it. drumroll . . . . .  im going to FIJI!!! how crazy cool is that?! i think the 'closest' guess goes to uncle kelly and aunt theresea who said somewhere in the caribbean. i know i know, other side of the world, but its still a tropical type island so i say it counts. :D    
im so excited and cant wait to get started on the prep.

thats all for now.
much love! Annie

p.s. i wish i could put some pictures up, but my account wont let me and i doubt it ever will :(


No comments:

Post a Comment